A Winter Celebration Like No Other
Bend, Ore.—Tickets for the 2020 OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest are available for purchase! You can get your tickets for $15 at the gate, $10 online, or stop by any OnPoint branch and grab your tickets for only $9!
While you’re there, be sure to enter into OnPoint’s in-branch WinterFest Experience giveaway! One lucky winner will win two tickets to the 2020 Oregon WinterFest, two WinterFest VIP buttons and a $400 OnPoint Visa Gift Card.
OnPoint Branch Locations
The 2020 OnPoint Community Credit Union Oregon WinterFest will be held February 14-16. Here’s a look at what’s happening throughout the weekend:
- Two nights of great live music on the Oregrown Music Stage. There will be performances from Naughty By Nature, Lindsay Ell, Jemere Morgan and more!
- View masterful ice carvings, spectacular fire pits and stunning light art as part of the Light, Ice & Fire Exposition (L.I.F.E.).
- The annual Royal Run 5K—set up in 2020 as a poker run through the festival grounds, runners will collect cards and the one with the best hand at the end of the race wins a prize. Runners who come in costume get an extra card added to their hand!
- Friday night from 5-8pm, Oregon WinterFest attendees can purchase tickets to participate in the Wine Walk. Meander through a variety of Old Mill District shops, taste wine from all over the globe and snack with your friends.
- The 10 Barrel Rail Jam is back Friday and Saturday night, where skiers and snowboarders 18 and older can show off their skills to the WinterFest crowd!
- On Saturday and Sunday families and people of all ages can enjoy an epic acrobatic dog show from J.D. Platt’s K9 Kings.
- The Kids Hot Cocoa Run takes place Sunday at noon, where the little ones can enjoy a fun run of their own as they work to create that perfect cup of hot cocoa on a wintery afternoon.
- Oregon WinterFest will showcase a plethora of local and regional food vendors, artisans and businesses, featuring a diverse selection of delicious grub, handmade goods, local services, gourmet products and plenty of gear for outdoor adventures throughout our marketplaces over the weekend!
OnPoint Community Credit Union is the largest credit union in Oregon, serving more than 388,000 members and with assets of $6.1 billion. Founded in 1932, OnPoint Community Credit Union’s membership is available to anyone who lives or works in one of 13 Oregon (Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill) and two Washington counties (Skamania and Clark) and their immediate family members. More information is available at www.onpointcu.com or 503-228-7077 or 800-527-3932.
Lay It Out Events produces more than 20 festivals, races and contract events each year. Events include Oregon WinterFest, Bend Fall and Summer Festival, Bite of Bend, The Little Woody, Cascades Wedding Show, Balloons Over Bend Children’s Festival and Theater in the Park. LIOE Races include the Happy Girls Run Series, Haulin’ Aspen, Salmon Run and Kids Rock the Races. For each ticketed event and race, LIOE donates a portion of proceeds to local nonprofit organizations. Through our beneficiaries, we raise awareness and much-needed funds for vital nonprofit groups across the Northwest. In the past 10 years, LIOE has donated over $277,000 to local charities and nonprofits. We look forward to seeing you at the event, we couldn’t do it without you! For more information please visit www.layitoutevents.com.